Nar Phu Valley Trek Overview
Nar Phu Valley Trek is an unexplored trekking trail that lies just above the ClassicAnnapurna Circuit Trek.Nar Phu Trek was opened for foreigners in 2003 with a special permit required from the Government. However, trekkers can get a permit card from the authorized trekking company to trek to Nar Phu Valley.Classic Trek Nepal is an eligible and authorized trekking company that can arrange Nar Phu Valley Trekking permits for trekkers.
Nar Phu Valley is an untouched beautiful trek in Nepal. The trek is perfect for those who seek raw natural beauty with a mixture of Tibetan culture. Nar Phu Trek begins from Dharapani and passes through different villages, forests, rivers, landscapes, and high passes. You will cross two major passes during this trek: Kang La Pass and Thorang La Pass.Nar Phu Valley Trek Itinerary also joins the Annapurna Circuit Trek. It allows you to visit Muktinath Temple, a holy place of Lord Bishnu. From Muktinath, the trail moves ahead to Jomsom and flies to Pokhara.
Classic Trek Nepal organizes Nar Phu Valley Trekking packages with the best services that suit your time and budget. We make sure our trekking guide makes your trek easy, safe, and secure. Moreover, the guide will motivate and inspire you throughout the trek. Therefore, if you have any queries about Nar Phu Trek feel free to contact us.
Why Nar Phu Valley Trek?
Nar Phu Valley lies in the remote part of the Annapurna Region, which delivers a perfect blend of culture and natural beauty.
- Cultural experience: Nar Phu Valley consists of ancient villages. The people follow their ancient lifestyle and culture until now. Moreover, Nar Phu Valley is closer to the Tibetan Border. People near the Tibetan Border Follow the Tibetan Lifestyle and their culture.
- Less crowded and unspoiled trail: Nar Phu Tre is more remote and isolated than other trekking trails of the Annapurna Region like ABC or Annapurna Circuit. Therefore, it remains less busy and perfect for those who want peaceful trekking.
- Towering mountain views: The largest snow-capped peaks such as Annapurna II, Gangapurna, Tilicho Peak, Pisang Peak, and many more surround Nar Phu Valley. Likewise, Nar Phu offers glaciers like the Tilicho Glacier, Pisang Glacier, Gangapurna Glacier, etc.
- Adventurous Journey: Trekking to Nar Phu Valley is quite an adventurous journey through isolated regions, high passes, landscapes, rugged terrain, and deep gorges. That is why, a good level of fitness is crucial to complete this trek.
Best season for Nar Phu Trek
Like other trekking in the Annapurna Region, the best season for Nar Phu Trek is spring and autumn. However, this trek is possible even in the monsoon season as it lies in the dry part of the Annapurna region. Having said that, you can expect some rain in lower regions like Kathmandu and Pokhara. Nar Phu Valley is dry and beautiful as it offers some spectacular mountain views. Therefore, pick the best season to enjoy the adventurous trek to Nar Phu Valley.
Trek Preparation and Packing List for Nar Phu Valley Trek
While trekking to the remote area, preparation is very important. Trekking gear, weather, and physical and mental fitness come under the common trekking preparation. You have to cross through challenging Thorang La Pass (5416Mm) and Kang La Pass (5320m). Therefore, a decent level of physical fitness is essential. So, how to prepare for Nar Phu Valley Trek? Here is a list of a few tips for trek preparation:
- Work on your physical and mental fitness.
- Acclimatize your body at a high altitude above 3000 meters.
- Do research about the culture and traditions of the local community before the trek.
- Buy quality travel insurance that covers your emergency evacuation above 5,000 meters.
- Check your trekking gear and equipment properly before the trek.
Furthermore, trekking gear and equipment are equally necessary to complete this trek. Here is the packing list of trekking gear for Nar Phu Trek:
- Trekking poles and trekking boots.
- Down Jacket, Fleece Jacket, and T-shirts,
- Trekking pants, Half Shorts, Thermal inner, and socks.
- Warm Hats, Sun Hat, and Gloves.
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses, and personal toiletries.
- Personal First Aid Kit.
Nar Phu Valley Trek Costs 2023, 2024.
Nar Phu Valley Trek cost ranges from USD 1000 to USD 1300 per person depending upon group size. Similarly, the Nar Phu Valley Trekking package cost also varies with the service you opt out of. To know more about the services and Nar Phu Trek costs, please do not hesitate to contact us.