Travel and Trekking Booking Terms and Conditions with Classic Trek Nepal
We kindly suggest our clients read all the terms and conditions carefully before booking any kind of trip with us. After submitting the booking confirmation, you will agree to follow the terms and conditions that conduct the relationship between the client and Classic Trek Nepal.
1. BOOKING A TRIP WITH CLASSIC TREK NEPAL
The term "Booking a Trip" indicates any kind of activities that include trekking, tours, hiking, sightseeing, mountain climbing, rafting, and many other adventurous activities. Moreover, the professional and official way of confirming your trip to Nepal is via E-mail i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. TRAVEL INSURANCE IS COMPULSORY
Travel Insurance is one of the most important documents we need before we book any kind of trip in Nepal. Classic Trek Nepal suggests you have quality travel insurance from a good insurance company that covers your medical expenses, accident, theft, stolen luggage, emergency evacuations, and many other unpredictable accidents during your trip. CTN won't be responsible for any kind of loss of your bags or assets.
3. TRIP CANCELLATION BY CLASSIC TREK NEPAL
Classic Trek Nepal holds the right to cancel any kind of trip that includes guaranteed trips too, which is not in our control like natural disasters, weather conditions, political events or strikes, flight cancellations, wars or chaos, or any other unfavorable situation that is not in our hands. In that case, even if the trip is canceled after it started, you will be refunded the money you have paid after deducting the amount that has been paid for services like transportation, meals, accommodations, etc. However, if no cost has been charged for the preparation you will be fully refunded the amount you have paid.
4. TRIP CANCELLATION BY CLIENTS
- The clients must notify our company about the cancellation of the trip in a written form to make it effective. The cancellation charge depends on the date of cancellation request by us.
- If clients request for the cancellation of trips just before 7 days or less, you are eligible for a 50% refund of the paid amount or deposit amount.
- If clients request for the cancellation of the trip between 8-25 days, you are eligible for a 33% refund only of the deposited amount or the fully paid amount.
- If clients request the cancellation of a trip before 25 days, your amount will be fully refunded.
- If clients leave the trip in the middle of the journey for whatever reason after it begins, you will not refunded for any services used like transportation, accommodations, flight, means, etc.